VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Specal Outreach, Has Opened The Door To All

Rate this question

Guest frank

Question

Guest frank

DEAR VETERANS, PLEASE READ ,THIS NEW ADDITION ON VA HOME PAGE, THIA APPLIES TO ALL, NOT JUST THE 7 STATES,ALL CLAMIS DENIED , DUSPUTE IN RADINGS, ARE THERE FOR YOU, NOT JUAT THE 7 STATES, OUR GOVERMENT, HAS OPENDED A NEW DOOR,WHY KEEP THE OLD CLAIM ACTIVE?THERE IS ALSO A RATING PAGE, THE GOVERMENT, HAS GIVEN YOU THE RIGHT TO FILE NEW CLAIMS,THE ISSUE OF SPECAL OPERATIONS, IS STATED YHE GOVERMENT WANTS EVERY ONE TO GET THE SAME EQUAL RATING, THAT THEY A INTITTLED TOO, THAT IS YOU. WHY KEEP A CLAIM ACTIVE, AND GET NOWARE, IT DOESN,T MAKE SENCE DOES IT ? THE FORUM IS SO FULL OF HELP QUESTIONS ,ABOUT BENIFITS,RATINGS,THIS WOULD CUT DOWN A LOT OF TOPICS,THAT APPLY TO WHAT, SPECIAL OUT REACH IS ALL ABOUT. WHY KEEP TRYING TO PROVE YOUR,YOUR CLAIM THAT MIGHT BE 10 YS OR OLDER. PUT ALL YOUR ISSUES ASIDE, GO FORDWARD WITH SPECIAL OPERATIONS,OPEN A NEW CLAIM,FORGET THE OLD ONE,YPU ARE FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU CAN NOT WIN,YOUR CLAIMS ARE OLD,VA WILL APPLY OLD RATES TO YOUR CLAIMS,IF THEY EVER GO TO YOUR FILE,STEP, INTO 2006,YOOU CLAIM WILL NOW BE UP TO DATE , A YOU WILL BE RATING,UNDER 2006,I HOPE I HAVE MADE MY POINT,I WANT EVERYONE OR YOU TO GET WHAT YOU SHOULD PLEASE READ, SPECIAL OUTREACH ON THE VA HOME PAGE FRANK

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank

Once you submitt new evidence on an existing claim if the VA thinks that the claim is a winner they will seize on the date of the new evidence and that will become your new effective date. Your back pay goes out the window.

Guest frank

Frank

Once you submitt new evidence on an existing claim if the VA thinks that the claim is a winner they will seize on the date of the new

JOHN YOU ARE WRONG,READ SPECIAL OUTREACH,IT STATES YOU DO NOY HAVE YO DO ANYTHING,NOW NO VER TRUST VA THAT FOR SURE,BUT VA HAS MADE A MISTAKE IN THE STATMENT IT CLEARLY STATES YOU DON,T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING GIVING ME A OPTION,I CHOOSE TIO APPLY MY CLAIM TO OUTREACH STATIS BUT I RESERVE THE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KEEP MY CLAIM AND DATE OF ORIGINAS CLAIM ACTIVE, THIS WAY YOU CAN APPLY FOR SPECIAL OPERATIONS, ONCE THEY GIVE YOU A NEW RATING YOU CAN DROP CLAIM, BUT YOU RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO SO VA CANNOT CLOSE YOUR OLD CLAIM BECAUSE THEY WOULD NEED YOUR PERMISSION IN WRITING TO DO SO. FRANK

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank

Direct me to "Special Outreach". We may be talking apples and oranges. What I am saying is that when you add new evidence to an existing claim the VA may grant your claim, but use the new evidence to change the ED. I guess I am just not understanding Special Outreach regulations. I have never heard of this . Show me where this regulation is the CFR. This has happened to almost every vet here.

Guest frank
Frank

Direct me to "Special Outreach". We may be talking apples and oranges. What I am saying is that when you add new evidence to an existing claim the VA may grant your claim, but use the new evidence to change the ED. I guess I am just not understanding Special Outreach regulations. I have never heard of this . Show me where this regulation is the CFR. This has happened to almost every vet here.

JOHN, GO TO VA HOME PAGE,SCROLL DOWN SPECIAL OUTREACH IS THERE FRANK

Guest frank
JOHN, GO TO VA HOME PAGE,SCROLL DOWN SPECIAL OUTREACH IS THERE FRANK
john, i would like to add one thing, va by law must go back go back date of claim this is cfr law., my date is 1949 i am 100% IN AIR FORCE AND 100% IN NAVY PTSD, UNDER REACHOUT PROGRAM THEY MUST GO BACK TO THE DATE OF FIRST CLAIM FRAMK

• HadIt.com Elder

Frank

I read special outreach. Good luck getting the back pay you are talking about . You are going to need it. This is nothing knew, Frank. You are going to get screwed just like the rest of us. You better read the fine print. If you claim was finalized unless their is CUE you will have to reopen with new evidence, or that your disability has increased. You need evidence for that and the effective date will be the date you reopen the claim.