VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Deferred Rating

Rate this question

cornhen

Question

Hello All !! I am new to the forum and look forward to sharing and receiving information. I hate to start out asking for your help! however, I am lost and frustrated with the VA System and I know that I am not along. I have a claim which have been in the decision pphase for a year. My claim is for temporary 100% lumbar back ,cervical disc protrusion at L-4 with covelescence (now claimed as cervical spine condition) ,individual unemployability (IU). I was told it was ready for a decision on yesterday. However, something came up and it is now back in the Development Phase with a deferred rating. Have anyone else had this to heppen to them? What does all this mean? and How long will this take? Will the entire claim be deferred? Thanks for any and all help!! Cornhen

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hello All !! I am new to the forum and look forward to sharing and receiving information. I hate to start out asking for your help! however, I am lost and frustrated with the VA System and I know that I am not along. I have a claim which have been in the decision pphase for a year. My claim is for temporary 100% lumbar back ,cervical disc protrusion at L-4 with covelescence (now claimed as cervical spine condition) ,individual unemployability (IU). I was told it was ready for a decision on yesterday. However, something came up and it is now back in the Development Phase with a deferred rating. Have anyone else had this to heppen to them? What does all this mean? and How long will this take? Will the entire claim be deferred? Thanks for any and all help!! Cornhen

I join the other fourm members,'cornhen', in welcoming you to Hadit.

You have my most positive thoughts for a timely and successful outcome to your claim.

cmdr bob

cornhen,i had a claim that was deferred,they just had to develope some more info on that part of the claim in which in return

I did get my rating of IU. It should not be much longer and as long as it was deferred its not denied. They may decide the claims that are ready to rate and hopefully get you a good decision very soon. Oldjoe!!

Thank for adding me as a friend and for the reply!!! This information gives me hope, something I haven't had in a while. Thanks again!

I join the other fourm members,'cornhen', in welcoming you to Hadit.

You have my most positive thoughts for a timely and successful outcome to your claim.

cmdr bob

Thanks so much! I will continue to pray for positive results.

Cornhen