VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denied

Rate this question

clw4514

Question

i got my decision today. it was heart wrenching to say the least. the memphis VA screwed me. the intern and her boss never put in my records i was not able to work due to on going prolonged exposure. i feel as if the va blew thru my claim and gave no regard to it at all. they sd i was able to "perform simple and repetitive tasks." it would cost me more in gas to go to work at a job like that. im going to retreat to my bed for an indefinite amount of time now. i am completely heartbroken over this.

• Answers 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm sure there's more support for you here, just wait for the replies. I wish you the best, and I hope you come back and appeal and kick them right in the pants. Take care and remember, keep your chin up and drive on! You'll get it!

i got my decision today. it was heart wrenching to say the least. the memphis VA screwed me. the intern and her boss never put in my records i was not able to work due to on going prolonged exposure. i feel as if the va blew thru my claim and gave no regard to it at all. they sd i was able to "perform simple and repetitive tasks." it would cost me more in gas to go to work at a job like that. im going to retreat to my bed for an indefinite amount of time now. i am completely heartbroken over this.

• HadIt.com Elder

Can you copy the denial letter, remove all personal information and PM it to me. I would like to see it.

Also, it is a denial, you are in the top 96 percent, Now it is time to get busy and start to kick some Butt.

J

Can you copy the denial letter, remove all personal information and PM it to me. I would like to see it.

Also, it is a denial, you are in the top 96 percent, Now it is time to get busy and start to kick some Butt.

J

yes sir! i will have that done here in a few. thank u so much!!!! ive already started my research. ive licked my wounds now im ready for battle ;)