VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Would Like To Find Out Why Is Amc Open

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

i have been around hadit for years and hear the storys about the amc. i feel there has to be something we as veterans can do about this place.It has no phone number and issue decision that make no sense after years of waiting. if u call bva they will tell u that they dont have jurdition over them how is this they remaned the issue there. call 1-800 and they have to iris them.so what help is this place. i would like to see how many veterans here have problems with amc. and how can fight to close this place.

• Answers 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

• HadIt.com Elder

They really should close the AMC. I would gladly sign a petition asking hem to do it. The original AMC was a good idea but a law suit changed the mission and now the new mission is to screw Vets.

Just my opinion and only my opinion.

ok i am not the a smart guy. but how do we start this petition to close this place. i will make this my top thing to do.because i have been hang up on at this place,they dont take anything you send them.its crap. and i no i am not the only veteran they do this too. got my record from them and there is other veterans paper now in my record from texas my folder is from buffalo ny. and its his nod. so now i bet there playing with this veteran now.

• HadIt.com Elder

You could always request a hearing but that could also cause further delays. But it could also light it up. Tough decisions I would wait and see what others have to say.

Good Luck