VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Quick Turn Around

Rate this topic

sbrewer

• HadIt.com Elder

Sbrewer

I think it means he should have been rated at least 70% if doctor said Severe PTSD.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Berta and John,

I also had to fill out the dependant paper, which I am fixing to go mail. I wanted to wait and check to see what ya'll said about this first. He is not rated for PTSD, but Dysthymic Disorder with Major Depression Episodes.

He is suppose to get a copy of his C&P today.

Should he contact his SO?

Now, how hard do you think it would be to get Hypertension/Heart Disease(he had a heart attack in 1997 and had to have a quadruple by-pass- at age39) and Diabetes/Nerapathy(sp)?

Thanks,

sbrewer

• HadIt.com Elder

His SO should have contacted him but you should visit him as soon as you have the Award Letter. If you did not ask for TDIU be sure and remind VARO in your NOD that it is their responsibility to consider TDIU. If your husband is not able to work with the mental conditions you specified he should be at 100% either by schedule or by TDIU.

Good Luck on your claim and most of us got to 100% in several stages I went from 30% to 50% to 70% and finally 100% and I was the same the entire time.

Thanks Berta and John,

I also had to fill out the dependant paper, which I am fixing to go mail. I wanted to wait and check to see what ya'll said about this first. He is not rated for PTSD, but Dysthymic Disorder with Major Depression Episodes.

He is suppose to get a copy of his C&P today.

Should he contact his SO?

Now, how hard do you think it would be to get Hypertension/Heart Disease(he had a heart attack in 1997 and had to have a quadruple by-pass- at age39) and Diabetes/Nerapathy(sp)?

Thanks,

sbrewer