VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Ptsd Claim And C&p Exam

Rate this question

justdave

Question

Hey everyone,

I hope this is the right category.

I gotta tell you... I want to scream, cry, run, and frankly just give up. I had the most horrible time this morning at my C&P exam for PTSD. I read lots of the info on exams and I though... I was good to go. I go in ready to spill all those things that hurt inside and cause me trouble to this day. This Doc. started the talk, it lasted an hour and pretty much covered nothing. I tried to talk about my experiences, etc and she seemed to flush all of it. Things like, "So, PTSD, whats that all about"? "What does that have to do with how you are now"? "Well, you seem to be ok". All of this and much much more with her head cocked to the side, seeming disinterested. I want to quit! How does anyone every get anything over 0%? I just don't know what to do.

Dave sad.gif

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Give it a week or so, then go by the med records dept/release of information office and ask for a copy of her report. Then and only then can you really tell what the report (and what she) had to say. You may very well be gnashing your teeth over nothing.

..................trust me on this................really................the "voice of experience".