VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Are Knees Ratted With Arthritis As Secondary Sc

Rate this question

oldman273

Question

Good Morning, I have a claim in that is going on 8 years it went all the way to BVA and remanded back to state in 2009. I hurt my knees several times while in service all documented and was diagnosed with a meical term but It was refered to me in common terms as runners knees. I also had arthritis set in that was advanced as to my age and history. Do they rate them seperately or all together? I am just curious I understand ROM is is the gold standard as to any joint issues but how is arthritis on a scale or is it also ROM? I had some good news again Friday the VA called my Pro bono lawyer who had argued the case and got it remanded back to the state. The VA called the second time to get an idea what % the law firm got. As they did all my claims pro bono the Lawyer advised them of that. He was told 7 to 14 days but as we kept the claim alive I hope I will not have to ask for the original date I put the claim in. I am happy that it is over. If anyone gets a call when their claim has been turned down at BVA and it is the Veterans Legal Defense Fund calling and offering to take their claim I would suggest they take the offer they said it was pro bono right off the bat and I had nothing to loose the claim was as high as I could appeal. The various law firms within this group work with Veterans to help them get a fair shake. I am still floating on clouds as the issue is coming to a close. Adios and have a good weekend

I almost forgot I am happy that I see the end I hope.. Adios and thanks for any advice. I am not counting my eggs before the hatch just curious how the two issue are rated bilateral issues in both knees with left leg having significant atrophy and nerve damage which was also claimed from 3 surgeries to my SC back. If I could get around I would go fishing but it has been years since I was able to do that... Thanks..

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet