VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Testvet And Any Other Cem-Bio Testees

Rate this question

Philip Rogers

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

This is from theVVA website:

Looking for "Volunteers" of Chem-Bio Testing

VVA is a plaintiff in a lawsuit seeking to illuminate the long-term harm done to service members who "volunteered" for testing of chemical and biological agents at Edgewood Arsenal, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, from the 1950s through the 1970s.

The law firm that is representing VVA, the organization Swords to Plowshares, and six individual veterans, is seeking the names of "each and every" VVA member who is a "former member of the armed services who participated in programs of human experimentation into drugs, chemicals and other substances" . . including the dates that these members participated in the programs and the specific "drugs, chemicals and other substances," if known, that were tested on each of these members.

Any VVA member who participated in this testing should please contact ASAP

Bernie Edelman, VVA's deputy director for policy and government affairs, at

1-800-882-1316 ext. 118, or via e-mail at bedelman@vva.org .

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Bernie doesn't like me rofl I have been dealing with him since about 2006 lol I was working with the SHAD/112 vets for a few years and a guy named Jack Alderson who was on the tugs

I think they are trolling for some new guys for the San Francisco lawsuit since the Judge stopped the "fishing expedition" and they need names of the veterans who were there before they can make the CIA or DOD go looking for records instead of just asking for everything related to human experiments

me I am just happy the DOJ lawyers keep having their dismissal due to "state secrets" rejected so this case will end up in court maybe as early as next year

thanks Philip