VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Went From Rating To Notification To Closed In 2 Hours

Rate this topic

JHawks

WOW, all that in 2 hours on Ebenefits. The letter generator on Ebenefits shows me to be combined 100%. I just don't know much more. I have no idea what the 100% benefits are yet. I don't even know if its P&T or what. Considering I've never been 100% I'm clueless.

Thanks for all the help. I learned everything from reading these forums. I submitted my claim myself and WON!

Filed 9/16/2010

Effective Date Oct 1, 2011

Combined 100%

Closed 3/7/2011

Atlanta RO

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on your victory with the VA! I recently was just awarded 100% P&T also. I just recieved the award letter today in the mail, and the money hit last week. I'm sure you'll be seeing a nice little deposit in your checking soon. Also, everyone on here has been great at giving advice, so I'm positive others will chime in with some benefit answers for you. Take care and congrats once more!

-Sapper-

WOW, all that in 2 hours on Ebenefits. The letter generator on Ebenefits shows me to be combined 100%. I just don't know much more. I have no idea what the 100% benefits are yet. I don't even know if its P&T or what. Considering I've never been 100% I'm clueless.

Thanks for all the help. I learned everything from reading these forums. I submitted my claim myself and WON!

Filed 9/16/2010

Combined 100%

Closed 3/7/2011

Atlanta RO

Filed 9/16/2010

Combined 100%

Closed 3/7/2011

Atlanta RO

The sweet taste of victory is even sweeter when your victory is on your own merits ..... !!!

Congratulations !

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use