VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Went From Rating To Notification To Closed In 2 Hours

Rate this topic

JHawks

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I caught that too -

"Effective Date Oct 1, 2011" isnt here yet

This is GRAND News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great news, and from the ATLANTA VARO??? WOW - congratulations. Just posted a saga for what should have been a slam-dunk through the Atlanta office, and it was missed for almost a year. Check out my other post today; I'd appreciate your feedback. Did you have any personal contact with the VA there? If so, I'd love to hear more details. Send me a personal message if you would, and again congrats!!!

Question: now that your part-time job of dealing with this issue has resolved itself, what are your plans for all the energy you've been putting into your VA efforts??

• Founder

Congratulations shipmate, I am so glad we were able to assist. Live well my friend, stick around and support other veterans if you can. Breath and relax, don't be worried if you have a slight depression, after the fight this is pretty normal, just wait it out it will pass. We are here for you if you need us.

The sweet taste of victory is even sweeter when your victory is on your own merits ..... !!!

Congratulations !

Did the letter generator give the update immediatedly on your new claim. Just trying to get a feel for how this works, how quickly-thanks, and congradulations!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use