VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C&p Ptsd And Depression

Rate this question

WildBill

Question

We went for his C&P yesterday. We got there early, she took the guy ahead of us .She spent about 30 minutes with the guy, I thought that was really fast. I am WildBill's wife, I thought I would be able to go in with him. Usually his doctors ask that I come with him because his memory is gone. He has taken every anti-depressant, he has had Electro shock therapy. She said only the veteran. She spent about 30 minutes with him. I guess we will just have to wait and see how it comes out. His VA doc says he is "text book" PTSD.

He has been 70% SC for a couple of years, and was 100% for 2 years before that. The VA never inferred IU. He filed for TDIU when he got fired in July of this year. He worked a long time after he should have quit just to keep us insured. We are waiting on his IHD claim and PTSD. He also has obstructive sleep apnea, hypertension, dyslipidemia, restless leg syndrome. I guess we file new claims, once we get answers on the claims we have now. We have been married for 41 years, he has been my life. Thanks for listening.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

On February 24, 2010, we received a "Deferred Rating Decision." He is a 681. E-benefits shows his claim still in development. Berta, I get so tired of fighting to get him 100% disabled. He deserves it.

Everytime I see a Vietnam Vet I ask them if they are having any health problems, I tell them to go to the VA and have an Agent Orange Exam, I tell them about the presumtives. The VA surely is not going to help us get the word out.