VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Closed, Waiting For Envelope Now

Rate this question

acesup

Question

According to the 800 number, my claim is closed and the letter is in the mail. As I figured, the rep wouldn't give me any clue as to whether or not it was favorable. There was something mentioned that makes me think one or more issues got deferred.

I guess I'll learn something soon, it surely won't be as long as it has been.

I've not seen in the letter generator where I can generate the actual percentage. How do you do this??

I've not seen in the letter generator where I can generate the actual percentage. How do you do this??

It will only be there IF your VARO inputs one there. I have not had one show up, called the 800# about it, and they had me get in touch with the ebenefits website people...... The ebenefits people told me that it is the responsibility of the VARO to input that information. I called the 800# back, told them what the ebenefits people told me, and was asked if I wanted them to mail me out that information... round and round we go!

I can tell you.... though I've been 100% P&T TDIU since 1993, whenever the VAMC or clinic looks at their screens, they only show 90% combined. I've had to show my DOD card to "prove" I'm 100! I want to SEE my ratings on ebenefits, but can't get them to post it. Good luck to you!

Thanks, I'll see if i can request it in person while I'm there next week.

If the information have been updated, then the letter generator will show you your percentage. Click on the one as if you need the letter for proof and see what that letter says. It should show you your percentage and effective date.

There is at least tow letters that should show you what you need.:mellow:

I would be happy if they would just move mine out of the "Development" stage after being there for over a year.

Papa

The letter will tell you what your current disability is and the amount. Also today's date will automatically will be generated on the letter. A few Vets were able to see this once there claim read closed, showed them the current updated disability and monthly payment amount.