VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Support Statement From Wife- Good Or Bad?

Rate this question

Infantry1985

Question

Could you guys look at this support statement from my wife and tell me if its good or bad? I'm going for an increase in my right should connection because I have pain all the time and my mobility is pretty much shot. I'm currently 40% total for my lower back, nerve damage in legs, and right shoulder(10%).

Thanks in advance,

T

Wife Statement.pdf

• Answers 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

“transcendent” insight"

That is a good one!

Sort of like having one's head up one's butt.

"I have to wonder what they would have done if there wasn't some guy like me who had connections with doctors calling BS on THEIR C&P examiner."

I wonder too..... when I used to do local claims here in my home-I was very aggressive in any response I prepared for the veteran.They dealt with the same RO I did so I knew they had to fight back with strong medical evidence and even some simple logic.

Also when I say here sometimes that the NOD is the first avenue of attack -I sure mean attack.I got reversals solely on NODs for me,but only a few times ,and for my husband in his lifetime on some proposed reduction crap, and for my daughter -a veteran-when they made a ridiculous decision on her Chapter 35.

In three weeks they fixed that one.

Others might disagree Hoppy but I feel it is imperative to rebutt ANYTHING in a SOC or C & P exam that is incorrect.

The VA might sure not even read the rebuttal but if the claim gets to the BVA it will be there in the c file.

By skillfully leaving out part of a past C & P exam,in a SOC - the VA sure tried to bugger my 1995 claim. It didnt work.

I had the actual exam and the few words they left out were critical to my claim and led to an award.

This stuff is deliberate.