VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange And All I See Is Red

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

:rolleyes: I received my Compensation package yesterday, and have been hoping I would be excited!:angry: But I'm just dam mad! For ALL the Vietnam Veterans that had died and not knowing about Agent Orange. It just want the government to tell all the veteran's that don't know. There's got to be away we can force VA to contact as many as they can. AS they say at (VA) in their letter to me WHAT WE DECIDED:

It took about 12 months to complete.

Prostate Cancer 100%

Cancer of the Lymph nodes 100%

DMII 20%

PN left leg 20%

PN right leg 20%

IHD 10%

Once you send in your first claim, be careful not to make another claim before you complete the first or it will sloooow down first claim.

The money is going to help fight the cancer, because the cancer is coming back and the medicine is not working. Here we go back to MD Anderson.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I talked to an older RVN vet today at the VAMC. He did not know his heart attack could be SC'ed. His mouth dropped open when I told him. His doctor never told him and probably does not know. Everytime I go out there I find some RVN vet who is ignorant of AO. One guy had lung cancer and did not know. He is dying and does not know it can be connected to AO.

They should send a letter to all vets, " This is what we sent you into, This is is what we did not tell you, This is what we HAVE done to you" Now that we have told you......Sue me !

:rolleyes: I received my Compensation package yesterday, and have been hoping I would be excited!:angry: But I'm just dam mad! For ALL the Vietnam Veterans that had died and not knowing about Agent Orange. It just want the government to tell all the veteran's that don't know. There's got to be away we can force VA to contact as many as they can. AS they say at (VA) in their letter to me WHAT WE DECIDED:

It took about 12 months to complete.

Prostate Cancer 100%

Cancer of the Lymph nodes 100%

DMII 20%

PN left leg 20%

PN right leg 20%

IHD 10%

Once you send in your first claim, be careful not to make another claim before you complete the first or it will sloooow down first claim.

The money is going to help fight the cancer, because the cancer is coming back and the medicine is not working. Here we go back to MD Anderson.

Congrats on at least getting the monetary compensation.

Spend wisely.

Carlie, thanks I will. We will talk more, thanks for all you do!:rolleyes:

They should send a letter to all vets, " This is what we sent you into, This is is what we did not tell you, This is what we HAVE done to you" Now that we have told you......Sue me !

Your right, But I love this country and i would die for it!

Very glad to see that you received the comp benefits!! Well deserved by you and all the vets. Wishing you even more success in beating the cancers.