VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Please Take A Look At This Xray Report

Rate this question

mos1833

Question

i think this shows that osteoarrthritis.is due to a superimposed injury on a

congenital transsitional vertebra at L-5,could use your opinions. thanks

DATE OF EXAMINATION (Include year) DATE OF REPORT DATE TRANSCRIBED

6-14-85 6-14-85 1 6-17-85

nnl,R,t,nnrn,L ntrul-1

LUMBOSACRAL SPINE AND SI joints of 6-14-85: No prior films for comparison.

There is a congenital transitional vertebra at L5 with incomplete bony

'I' -'---.-___---------

bridging to SI demOnstrating degenerative sclerosis at this articulation on

the left.

Disc spces and alignment appear normal. There is no evidence for

spondylolysis or spondylolisthesis or for destructive lesion or fracture.

The sacroiliac joints appear normal.

IMP: Congenital transitional vertebra with osteoarthritic changes on the

left related to

to this anomaly.

M. SIMONS, MD/ej ( . STANDARD FORM 9-A (REV. 9-77)

. Prescribed by GSA-ICMR

SIGNATU RE : (Specify loca tion o

' X

- ay facil .If 7 not part of requesting facility) FPMR1 01-11806-8

NOTE: For additional space use SF-507,

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

When I applied for disabality in Aril of 1970 for back injuries and pain, I was told I had Spina Bifidia so I was turned down. That I was born with it and had no claim.

When I fought and finally got a 20% was for spondilisis and spondylisis which was on my exiting exams.

The exit exam xrays showed these conditions when I was released in March 1970 but theVA said did not show up on the xrays in April 1970.

My attorneys fought for 9 years from 1995 to 2004 before I was finally SC'd for this and only after one of my attorneys father in law reviewed my records and wrote a 15 page statement to the VA proving that the VA was wrong and why.

He taught radiolgy at a major university and his cerditionals took 5 pages of the statement including working at a VA hospital in Conn..

His statement said that his opinions was resulting from my military records and current VA medicial records. But the VA only backed up two years so I filed an appeal in 2005 and have been through the St.Louis RO, the BVA and am now waiting for the Court of Veterns Appeals.

It took 34 years to get my first SC"d disabality and that was after I got some tips, ideas, and support from the HADIT crew.

Moral is don't believe the VA -- keep fighting for Truth and Justice the American way.

When I applied for disabality in Aril of 1970 for back injuries and pain, I was told I had Spina Bifidia so I was turned down. That I was born with it and had no claim.

When I fought and finally got a 20% was for spondilisis and spondylisis which was on my exiting exams.

The exit exam xrays showed these conditions when I was released in March 1970 but theVA said did not show up on the xrays in April 1970.

My attorneys fought for 9 years from 1995 to 2004 before I was finally SC'd for this and only after one of my attorneys father in law reviewed my records and wrote a 15 page statement to the VA proving that the VA was wrong and why.

He taught radiolgy at a major university and his cerditionals took 5 pages of the statement including working at a VA hospital in Conn..

His statement said that his opinions was resulting from my military records and current VA medicial records. But the VA only backed up two years so I filed an appeal in 2005 and have been through the St.Louis RO, the BVA and am now waiting for the Court of Veterns Appeals.

It took 34 years to get my first SC"d disabality and that was after I got some tips, ideas, and support from the HADIT crew.

Moral is don't believe the VA -- keep fighting for Truth and Justice the American way.

flatbroke.thanks for your in put - and you are so right about hadit members.