VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Question On Rating And Cnp Of My Iu Claim

Rate this question

Cm Burns

Question

first of all I wanted to ask, I was told the cnp exams are sent to the va electronically. then I was told the va gets them but has to place them with your file. I am confused. if they come electronically what is the place in the file issue. My second part to this question is that I was told my file was approved for expedite. If this is the case they said they cnp is no in the file and therefore they cant rate it untils it is and that the rater will try to print it tomorrow and if so will rate my file tomorrow. Can a file be rated in a day and also can the rater go a print my file or is it more red tape than this. I was approved for the expedite due top my having possibility of being evicted.

thnx

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

first of all I wanted to ask, I was told the cnp exams are sent to the va electronically. Yes, C & P exams are sent to the VARO electronically (A programs' clerk print them up after the exam is done and signed by the doctor) then I was told the va gets them but has to place them with your file. Once the C & P exam is printed then the exam must be taken an attached to your C-file to be included as evidence. I am confused. if they come electronically what is the place in the file issue.Your C-file is on a raters' desk or in a raters' file cabinet waiting for your C & P exam. My second part to this question is that I was told my file was approved for expedite.This is possible but with VA anything can go wrong. If this is the case they said they cnp is no in the file and therefore they cant rate it untils it is and that the rater will try to print it tomorrow and if so will rate my file tomorrow. Can a file be rated in a day and also can the rater go a print my file or is it more red tape than this. A rater can get the programs' clerk to print your C & P exam and yes a claim can be rated in one day but that is only if the rater feels like working on your claim. I was approved for the expedite due top my having possibility of being evicted. A lot of veterans are in the same situation and it could happen but who really knows if it will happen. It really depends on if the C & P examiner answered the C & P exam completely for the rater to make a decision.

Sorry, just trying to make things clear for you.

thnx for the response. the rater and my vso talked and she said if she can print it she will do it due to my hard ship. I was told they got the cnp feb 18th and it was with the file now they are saying its no this is the reason for the question. thnx for your response. so if that is the case she will possibley start working on it today. they had brokered my claim out to huntington but atlanta called it back due to the expedite so this is why I said it was approved. My vso is actually at the reg. office and he said he hand carried the file to the rater who he does know. This message i got was from him. my cnp examiner said i am unemployable so with this I am hoping for the best. thnx for all your help. and additional info that you guys have will be apprecaited.