Sponsored Ads

• Latest Donations

• Advertisemnt

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sponsored Ads

• Searches Community Forums, Blog and more

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
Sign in to follow this  
Aquabear

2 Weeks And Still No Cnp Report

Question

I did a TDIU CnP (at PM&R) on March 14 2011 and still no report in the system from ROI when I called them. I am confused/anxious/second guessing everything- as to the reaosns why the report is still not done. I had a General Medical exam on Sat 3/22 and the report was in the system that Monday and I got the print from ROI.

I know I probably am trying to read into it too much but is it taking so long becasue I just had a VA contractor install handles in the shower, provide and hook up toilet handles, and brought and put together the shower seat? Does the CnP doc need to see that these were installed to put on the report? About 99% of the time I have a VA doc's report from ROI within 24/48 hours BUT my CnP Doc REALLY went out of his way and broke the normal protocol and got me medical assit living services- ie new cane, shower handles, toilet handles and much much more. Do you think (I know anything could happen) he had to wait to type the report til after the home install stuff.

I am trying to be positive and remember how much the doc helped me out that day. Even the General Medical doc Cnp from Saturday March 12 2011-NOTE: One really good thing from the General CnP exam from this past Saturday the Doc wrote in Diagnosis a lot of helpful things to my case but one that I really hope helps that “The service connected disability of chronic lower back syndrome would render him unable to secure or maintain substantially gainful employment

Thanks for your help, the last 2 weeks not knowing sucked AND of couse after he's done the report I'll have to wait for VA toprocess/RATE the claim UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely ,

Aquabear

Edited by Aquabear

Ad

Based on the general medical C&P I think you should get TDIU. What is your percentage rating right now? Two weeks to wait for C&P copy is not a long time. I think you have rounded third base and headed for home.

What is your percentage rating right now?

John,

The profile shows 20 %.

I guess according to 4.16b bear should get TDIU, but if percentage is only 20% then it might be a fight unless he gets more. When VA C&P doctor says you can't work due to SC condition that should do it for TDIU, but who knows for sure?

Thnks all. I knew from the beginning that I am taking a crao shoot a this but now that I understand the system and howit works I am bettter prepared for the CnP.I'll call the VAMC tomorrow and see if the Doc finished it yet. I want to get a copy of it! Then pray and do the waiting game ooops-I mean learn how to knit a sweater patiently :))

I hope the rating goes faster than waiting for the report.

Thank you all again for the vote of being patient-namaste

Aquabear