VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

687 Claim.....it Is Over And We Are Pleased

Rate this question

jachay

Question

My husband's AO IHD claim is finally over. The check was Direct Deposited today and going back to 2004, it was significant! We are pleased and are ready to get back to our normal lifestyle.

Good luck to all of you still waiting.....don't give up!!

Thanks for the support from the Hadit family.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The Nehmer people are on a roll again!!!!

Yippee and congratulations ( and lots of regrets that this supposedly inoccuous herbicide has caused so many Vietnam vets to become so disabled. The war itself was bad enough)

Thanks for the well wishes and a happy dance from our Hadit friends. When my husband filed his claim in 2004 for a surgical scar that drained (from an operation in VN), his private doctor detailed his CAD, Grave's Disease, and skin problems, as being in his opinion, "related to exposure to Agent Orange," we had no idea we would ever file another claim.

Imagine our surprise when a friend suggested my husband might have a claim, due to AO presumptives. A visit to a service representative produced a simple claim, a C&P, and this favorable decision.

Sites like this one have helped us get through the stressful times and we have gained much knowledge from fellow vets and their spouses. I'm sorry I didn't know about them before we filed as DMII and PN have caused minor problems for some time. I don't know if we will file another claim at this time.

Best wishes to all of you!