VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qtc Questionaire

Rate this question

Papa

Question

I'm fustrated as hell :angry: . This exam is for Parkinsons, and I applied through the VA's so called "Fast Track" system. It was then put in with the general claims. Where it states "Claim Type" it has "Reopen" . I just opened it. To reopen, you have to close it :excl: . The questionaire seems to be for some one that has had a brain and/or spinal injury, not parkinsons. Am I just being parnoid? Still have an issue with why QTC would bring in a doctor so far away. I have attached the questionaire. I can see were some of the questions are relevent, but not others.

Papa

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I see where the exam condition examined for is Parkinson's. I think this is probably OK. It may just be a standard form that examines for many neurolgical conditions. I would give it a chance and see what happens. The "reopen" part is probably just some idiot phrase the QTC riding on the form. If the VA thinks you are reopening it maybe you could get an EED based on Nehmer. I think I would just try and get SC for this and go from there. I know you are probably shell shocked from dealing with the VA, but just wait until you get a rating. My advice.

Well, I filled out the questionaire, and did it with one hand. I normally brace my right with my left when writing. The writing is small and very difficult to read. Maybe, I should have gotten the wife to complete this for me. I guess I will find out what happens this Tuesday.

Papa