VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

A Couple Questions

Rate this question

TLaff

Question

I am presently waiting for a reply for a NOD to be re-rated because doctors said i was very under rated for a 3 level cervical fusion and DDD and from what i have read on Hadit it is better to wait until it is finished before sending in any new claims. My first question is this, my mental health doctor has diagnosed me with major depression due to all the pain from my DDD and headaches and migraines from my cervical fusion and stated it is SCD and prescribed me with prozac and medicine for migraines and i dont pay for them because its scd (does this mean its already considered secondary and i should just put a claim in for it ? and if so what should i expect for major depression ? she also increased my prozac). Second question i have seen some talk on Hadit about claims for scars, my scar on my neck in the front from my cervical fusion stands out much more than anyone else i have ever seen and itches all the time (is that a claim? if so what should i expect?) and third a bit embarrassing but here goes since i started taking prozac i have lost lobe-do desire and ability, my doctor has ordered some new medicine for me to try and i and my wife cant wait for it to arrive in the mail of course. I really need to stay on the prozac because it really helps but the prozac stops my ability completely, is this a claim also? any info would be greatly appreciated and further its been almost a year since i sent in my NOD to be re rated is there a number to call to check on its progress where they actually answer the phone?

TLAFF

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Prozac familiy of drugs (and it is huge) do often cause ED of some sort. Those who the Gods want to punish they first make mad and then give prozac.