VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Cue

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

My lawyer finally submitted the entire brief on my CUE to the court of vet appeals. In so far as the references used are good then it reads well. So it has been about 7 months sitting at the court. He has about 5 arguments all based on the fact that the VA excluded evidence that was favorable to me in my original rating. There is no dispute that the VA did exclude the evidence. There is no dispute about the DX. The dispute is about "reasonable minds" and the word "undebatable" and about the appropriate rating percentage according to the symptoms and the rating schedule.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Phil

If I win I will take you guys out to Golden Corral. It is 30 years of retro. However, I am not counting the money yet. I still see the psychologist who wrote the original report the VA excluded. I am buying him a nice lunch if I win. My lawyer just sumbitted the brief, so I have no idea how long before the VA files their brief and it goes to the judges. Maybe I will buy a little place in Vermont when it gets too hot in Tampa. I like it up there but not below zero.