VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Benefits Timetable

• 4 weeks later...

Really getting cranky here filed a claim for stress and anxiety (my outside Doc say it is PTSD) as a secondary to already compensated knee issues. As pain and a issue of inability to work or live a normal life. The claim was tagged as adjustment disorder by the VA. Thry also stated it was more lokely than not cpnnected to my knee issues. I am currently at 40%. However the telephone kine states it went to the rating board on March 3. It has now sat there in the rating board for 2 months and 2 weeks. I called the VA again today and was told it is still gonna be awhile before your case will be determined due to workload. 21/2 months is ridiculace for a enity that states 17 to 24 days to co,plete their work on avg. Is anybody else seeing this with the Waco Regional Office?

Edited by dittybopper

Really getting cranky here filed a claim for stress and anxiety (my outside Doc say it is PTSD) as a secondary to already compensated knee issues. As pain and a issue of inability to work or live a normal life. The claim was tagged as adjustment disorder by the VA. Thry also stated it was more lokely than not cpnnected to my knee issues. I am currently at 40%. However the telephone kine states it went to the rating board on March 3. It has now sat there in the rating board for 2 months and 2 weeks. I called the VA again today and was told it is still gonna be awhile before your case will be determined due to workload. 21/2 months is ridiculace for a enity that states 17 to 24 days to co,plete their work on avg. Is anybody else seeing this with the Waco Regional Office?

My claim has been in the rating board since December, and there are many here that have been waiting longer then that! If you look at the VA Monday reports, you'll see many that have been waiting well over 125 days!

• 2 weeks later...

Good info yes, but am I the Only one bothered by the fact that we have tons of deadlines and the va has none? By golly if I want to use my gi bill 20 years after the service I should and not because of an extention. It is because I Payed into the dang system and I should receive it. Just saying...

• HadIt.com Elder

Why should you be different??? The rules apply to all. No offense, but you knew about the rules, or should have, when you entered the service and now you think they should change it, just because you think so. Why not work to get it changed, if you feel that strongly, instead of just b*tching about it. jmo - I do sorta agree about all the deadlines "we have" but the VA doesn't. The country is losing 18 a day to suicide . . . just think how much they've saved already!!! They have never cared about veterans and probably never will. Just keep up the good fight cuz you earned every bit you get!!!! again, jmo

pr