VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Yes

Rate this topic

Hambone11B

First I want to thank everyone on here for there advice. Second I want to encourage everyone out there that is waiting for there envelopes that there day will come if they just keep on truckin! Its a long, arduous challenge that tests an insane veterans sanity but with hope and help from hadit members it can happen. I just got back from my VSO and found out while I was there that I was granted 100% TDIU backdated to 17SEP2009. I couldn't hardly believe what I was reading while I was in the office. I literally broke down when it hit me that I had won. I also had new service connected disabilities rated as well as an increase in two others. My new ratings are as follows:

70% PTSD

50% Sleep Apnea

20% DDD

10% Cervical Strain (neck)

10% GERD

10% Headaches

10% Tinnitus

10% Hypertension

10%Left Shoulder Strain

100% TDIU granted

I can't begin to tell you what this means. I will be able to finally get out of this small apartment and get a house for my Fiancee, her son and myself. I can't wait to tell her that we will actually be able to enjoy this summer instead of scraping by again.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU hadit members. I owe you so much for your advice.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hambone,

Just so happy and excited for you and your family. Congrats, and I'm doing the Hillbilly jig.

Papa

It depends on whether they awarded you P & T for most additional benefits.

Thank YOU!!!! Hambone.

You made a significant sacrifice due to your service.

The relief that comes with an award is enormous emotionally and financially but they can never pay any of you enough in my opinion for your SC disabilities.

Bases loaded, bottom of the 9th, "Hadit" is up to bat,---smash!! Another grand slam home run. Hadit, you guys/girls did it again.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use