VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qtc C&p Reports

Rate this question

Papa

Question

I know that I may be spitting into the wind on this, but this inquiring mind would like to know. I realize that those of us that go to QTC for a C&P exam are told that we must get the final report from the VA. Now, how do we know that what the QTC Doctor reports is the same as what the final report states from the VA? Would not the Freedom of Information apply to the QTC as it does to the VA? I would think it would be nice for the Veteran to know what has been reported, so that it can be compared to what the VA sends you later. I could think of several other reasons why this would help us, but will keep this short.

Papa

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Pete,

Thanks, I guess it is a trust issue, and I don't have any with the VA. After, the VA receives the report from the QTC Doctor, can they (VA) make any changes to the report, or does the VA have to accept the report as written?

Papa

• HadIt.com Elder

They can't change the report but they can put a spin on it that would keep a top going for a month of Sundats