VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Hearing Tommorow

Rate this question

Commander Bob

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I just received a phone call from my vet rep advising me that the VA DRO set up my DRO hearing for tomorrow at 10 am. However they sent my notification letter to the wrong address by mistake.... LOL They asked me if I wanted to reset the hearing date. I have been waiting over 2 years for the DRO hearing, and they can't even get my address right. Makes me wonder if it was just VA incompetence, or were they hoping that I would not show up???? LOL

Has this ever happened to anyone else????

Edited by Commander Bob

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

This is truly horrible, it would take me several hours to get to my VARO. I hope you can get in touch with them the first thing in the morning. I hate to say it but to CYA, you may have to take a trip tomorrow just in case someone messed up. Yes, tomorrow is Wednesday but the 26th is Thursday so do what ever you have to do to make that DRO Hearing

Best wishes

• HadIt.com Elder

Long story / short... postponed hearing and had a new C&P exam ordered. I just got the call from the VAMC C&P dept. setting the exam date for June 3rd. Realistically, the most I could hope to have accomplished at the hearing would be to have a new C&P exam ordered. All things considered, I feel like a winner, and ready for round 2...

The advice and support I received from you all, helped more than I can put into words here.

CB

Edited by Commander Bob

• HadIt.com Elder

Bob

You can let it all hang out at your C&P. Tell them what it feels like to dream about running through a minefield.