VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

North Dakota (Nd): Fargo

• HadIt.com Elder

Fargo Regional Office

This topic was created to try to help veterans who use this regional office. It is designed to offer a way for them to possibly help each other or band together to possibly get services improved.

When commenting in this topic, please try to do so constructively.

1. Mention reason for interacting with this regional office;

2. Give your pro/con on this interaction;

3. Without betraying private information, try to offer information or warnings that might be helpful to others when dealing with this office.

4. Please do not give names, phone numbers or addresses of specific persons at this office. If you do so, the post will be deleted.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today and I went in for a re-evaluation. I had to go to another part of the clinic, when I came back one a clerk in the office and a doctor that was not related or working on my claim talking (there were the only two in the office and in a cubical not by the door) were criticizing one of the items I had made a claim on and there was no doubt it was someone else claim. I thought that this was very unprofessional of them.

It also sounds like a HIPAA violation. I'd find the advocate and let them know in no uncertain terms about your concerns of their professionalism and violation.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use