VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

South Carolina (Sc): Columbia

And you're right, the wrongs I feel exist never justify suicide bombing etc, I just wanted to express the pain and the price folks like you and me have to pay to satiate the greed of the powerful. They are grinding you and I under their heels just as much as they do the weak in all those foreign countries. Just wanted to say that we didn't sacrifice so much for rights and freedom overseas, just to endure abuse and injustice at home.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Solinvictus my brother you are right in the feeling of injustice filling the land and the many people who suffer in silence. Good hearted young people like you and my children I put my faith in to do exactlly what you said look to the furture to make it better for my 8 grandbabies and their children,hopefuly as hard or harder as I did for my children. One thing I was never accused of is being silent, Even at the cost of being unpouplar (but those stories are for another time). I do know your folks are damn proud of you and now you have another fan. Brother of another generation please let me know if I can help in any way even just to have an ear to bend!

Again Thank You for Your Service, God Bless Rich!biggrin.png

Ok Solinvictus my brother you are right in the feeling of injustice filling the land and the many people who suffer in silence. Good hearted young people like you and my children I put my faith in to do exactlly what you said look to the furture to make it better for my 8 grandbabies and their children,hopefuly as hard or harder as I did for my children. One thing I was never accused of is being silent, Even at the cost of being unpouplar (but those stories are for another time). I do know your folks are damn proud of you and now you have another fan. Brother of another generation please let me know if I can help in any way even just to have an ear to bend!

Again Thank You for Your Service, God Bless Rich!:biggrin:

My hero. I'm truly sorry this life isn't as fair as it should be to wise and considerate souls like you, perhaps the moral arc of the universe will bend justly in your favor wherever it is we're all journeying to. I hope your wife heals soon because she must be an agel to have understood a man of your caliber for so long. And because all things truly righteous endure and triumph in the fullness of time. Thanks for being a friend.

My hero. I'm truly sorry this life isn't as fair as it should be to wise and considerate souls like you, perhaps the moral arc of the universe will bend justly in your favor wherever it is we're all journeying to. I hope your wife heals soon because she must be an agel to have understood a man of your caliber for so long. And because all things truly righteous endure and triumph in the fullness of time. Thanks for being a friend.

Thanks Dude keep on keeping on and we'll all get there soon!

1. Mention reason for interacting with this regional office; Filed a calim with seven contentions and it is the RO in my area and not sure if I can drive to another area for assistance.

2. Give your pro/con on this interaction; Not good. There are mega problems with this VARO!

3. Without betraying private information, try to offer information or warnings that might be helpful to others when dealing with this office

1. New to the VA process, but CAE RO started off okay; didn't agree with rating, but it did come withn a few months. Then the "BIG MISTAKE"! Someone said I needed a VSO. I am already a life member of many veterans organizations, but they said a vet needs one to help with the calim and

there is a VSO on the campus. After I paid the life time dues and signed that POA everything has slowed to a crawl. Intermittently get a two-liner letter from the VSO that says "Veterans information has been forwarded to VA. Never any guidance or suggestions... I actually believed they would help with claims like I was told. Big question here??? Why do we need to sign a POA with a VSO to get assistance with our claims? We should still be able to speak for ourselves; a POA enables some other entity to speak for us and sometimes never communicating with the veteran about our wishes or what they suggested to VA!

Don't want to list names or personal info, have them triangulating to find out who is not a happy camper with their system and then train wreck the claim...

2. Don't expect Dependancy Claim to be completed soon. Mine is months past the expected completion date listed on Ebenefits.

3. After sending in claims or supporting information, don't expect Ebenefits to be updated anytime soon.

4. Went to one C&P and the VA doctor did not have the C-File and had to call over to the RO building to determine what the exam was for. Luckily I had my SMR's with me.

5. Denied a bilateral claim after the VA C&P doctor only partially examined one limb and never examined the other. VARO used this incomplete exam to deny claim and mailed me an SOC...

6. Sent all private doctor notes and prescriptions to VARO certified mail only to read on Ebenefits later that VA Form 21-4142 (request for doctors records) were not received from you and have been closed. VA says veterans are responible to get them the data if doctors don't reply to their request so why do they need the 21-4142 when I've already sent them the copies of doctors notes as they stated?

7. Went to another C&P and the VA doctor sat across the room lookiing at the PC then looked at me and said, "The exam was over: you can go" after I had been in the exam room for 3 minutes waiting for an exam!

Supplemental-Finding out status is difficult because one can never get thru when calling 1-800-827-1000 yet the recording refers callers to Ebenefits website. This website is rarely updated or acurate. I have submitted documentation and waited months for confirmation of recept to appear on Ebenefits. The I.R.I.S. system does not reply to the inquiry in 5 business days as advertised and even responds out of the order the inquiries were initiated.

Edited by relpats

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use