VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Evaluation Services

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

I turned in my claim for TDIU and I will be evaluated by a outside source. Is there any advise to let me know.

The following test will be perform 1) echocardiogram to include ejection. 2) EKG. 3) Chest X-ray. 4) UA (urinalysis). 5) CMP? 6) CBC? 7) UGI? all these abreviation? That's one day of test :wacko:

The second test on :

Gastroesophageal Reflux disease second toDMII (ESOPH/HERNIA)

Cancer of the lymph nodes second to PC ( LYMPHATIC DISOR)

Coronary Artery Disease second to DMII (heart)

DMII secondary PN to the right side and left side to the upper and lower and erectile dysfunction

Prostate cancer with prostatectomy

Thanks Goverment for all you do. You send billion's over sea to goverment's that don't like the USA! To the veteran's that have to fight in war's that YOU forget in a few year's. That's sad!!!:sad: God bless the fallen and to war that keep's taken.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I turned in my claim for TDIU and I will be evaluated by a outside source. Is there any advise to let me know.

The following test will be perform 1) echocardiogram to include ejection. 2) EKG. 3) Chest X-ray. 4) UA (urinalysis). 5) CMP? 6) CBC? 7) UGI? all these abreviation? That's one day of test :wacko:

The second test on :

Gastroesophageal Reflux disease second toDMII (ESOPH/HERNIA)

Cancer of the lymph nodes second to PC ( LYMPHATIC DISOR)

Coronary Artery Disease second to DMII (heart)

DMII secondary PN to the right side and left side to the upper and lower and erectile dysfunction

Prostate cancer with prostatectomy

Thanks Goverment for all you do. You send billion's over sea to goverment's that don't like the USA! To the veteran's that have to fight in war's that YOU forget in a few year's. That's sad!!!:sad: God bless the fallen and to war that keep's taken.

Gotta ask, why are you being evaluated by an outside source? Who is the outside source?

They are called Veterans Evaluation Services. I don't know who they are!

• HadIt.com Elder

Your profile show 100% S/C so why apply for TDIU? Just wondering...I could see some SMC but I don't really understand the TDIU...Just asking, good luck with your claim.

Don

Evandc, iwas under the impression to unemployable thru va. That would get me a higher level of disability.

I think what your asking for is 100% P&T not TDIU. TDIU is what you get if your total ratings don't add up to 100% scheduler and unable to work. What you need to do is file for P&T (Permanent and Totally) on top of your 100%. The P&T is saying you are safe and won't be called in for future exams, and extra benefits like Champas Ins for your wife and kids, and pay for collage. The extra money comes from what evandc just stated "SMC". To get that, I believe you have to be 160% scheduler.

I think what your asking for is 100% P&T not TDIU. TDIU is what you get if your total ratings don't add up to 100% scheduler and unable to work. What you need to do is file for P&T (Permanent and Totally) on top of your 100%. The P&T is saying you are safe and won't be called in for future exams, and extra benefits like Champas Ins for your wife and kids, and pay for collage. The extra money comes from what evandc just stated "SMC". To get that, I believe you have to be 160% scheduler.

I think thats what i mean, the terms are killing me. I mean P&T and thanks for clearing my term mess up. I'm at 260% and more to come and trying for Champva for my wife.