VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans Evaluation Services

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

I turned in my claim for TDIU and I will be evaluated by a outside source. Is there any advise to let me know.

The following test will be perform 1) echocardiogram to include ejection. 2) EKG. 3) Chest X-ray. 4) UA (urinalysis). 5) CMP? 6) CBC? 7) UGI? all these abreviation? That's one day of test :wacko:

The second test on :

Gastroesophageal Reflux disease second toDMII (ESOPH/HERNIA)

Cancer of the lymph nodes second to PC ( LYMPHATIC DISOR)

Coronary Artery Disease second to DMII (heart)

DMII secondary PN to the right side and left side to the upper and lower and erectile dysfunction

Prostate cancer with prostatectomy

Thanks Goverment for all you do. You send billion's over sea to goverment's that don't like the USA! To the veteran's that have to fight in war's that YOU forget in a few year's. That's sad!!!:sad: God bless the fallen and to war that keep's taken.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I'm actually surprised they didn't already award it to you! Just get your Dr to say your SC"s will never get better, they'll either stay the same or get worse during your lifetime. You have some serious issues, I would fight it all the way!

I'm actually surprised they didn't already award it to you! Just get your Dr to say your SC"s will never get better, they'll either stay the same or get worse during your lifetime. You have some serious issues, I would fight it all the way!

So do you have any suggestion to handle this independent evaluation group. i have so much DR. support from MD Anderson to 6 diff Dr's in Dallas. The last VA c&p test for my PN the doc notice my left leg 2 " smaller on the lower part.

So do you have any suggestion to handle this independent evaluation group. i have so much DR. support from MD Anderson to 6 diff Dr's in Dallas. The last VA c&p test for my PN the doc notice my left leg 2 " smaller on the lower part.

the evalution group is a new thing they have come up with to speed up claims. There are a group of dr's that do this.

Well I tomorrow for my first test and let you know how it goes. On a another subject, be careful with Cymbalta my doctor took me off this medicine, it was suppost to help with PN.

What you might want to do when you go for the exam, take some copies of your civ. Dr reports that help support your claim and let the examiner read them. Some Dr's I understand won't even look at them, but at least you have them handy if they do. Go in there likes it's the worst day you ever had, pain, ache, etc. You want them to know and see how you really are at times. If they ask you how you doing today, don't say fine thankyou! Tell them something like "not so good". because they write everything down. You don't want your C&P exam report stating SP4RVN1971 arrived today for his exam feeling fine. I'm not saying to lie, but tell them how you REALLY feel. When it's over with check to see if you can get a copy of the exam. It might take a couple of days, if they give it to you at all. The examiners statement in the report helps you understand where your claim is heading as far as a successful claim or not. Other than that, good luck and never give up!

ps I stopped taking the cymbalta the other day. That's some wicked stuff!

What you might want to do when you go for the exam, take some copies of your civ. Dr reports that help support your claim and let the examiner read them. Some Dr's I understand won't even look at them, but at least you have them handy if they do. Go in there likes it's the worst day you ever had, pain, ache, etc. You want them to know and see how you really are at times. If they ask you how you doing today, don't say fine thankyou! Tell them something like "not so good". because they write everything down. You don't want your C&P exam report stating SP4RVN1971 arrived today for his exam feeling fine. I'm not saying to lie, but tell them how you REALLY feel. When it's over with check to see if you can get a copy of the exam. It might take a couple of days, if they give it to you at all. The examiners statement in the report helps you understand where your claim is heading as far as a successful claim or not. Other than that, good luck and never give up!

ps I stopped taking the cymbalta the other day. That's some wicked stuff!

They just ran the test this week. The Doctor's appointment is in two week, But thanks for the advise. Every once in while i have a good day and most of the time I dont.

YES, in just one week off Cymbalta, my life is so much better