VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denial Of Smc-K, Svc Connected For Ed Already

Rate this topic

I'm still not understanding why you feel ED should be rated 100%?? Ratings are based on the loss of income they may cause. If you've had your prostate removed you should get an SMC "k" award, because ED is the result of the prostate removal. I know of no jobs that ED can interfere(sp) with, unless you are a male prostitute and that's illegal, in most places. I have ED secondary to PTSD and DM-II. I now get the the $97 "k" award, myself. Sorry, I'm just not understanding the 100% thing. Thanks!

pr

I understand your problem with this. ED from PTSD happen's and secondary DMII, a mental shutdown is very sad thing. If have your muscle are cut out for PC and have mental shutdown and this does not allow you to have secondary to PC. If you don't understand, when I don't understand why they would give ED secondary to PTSD.

I don't wamt any money or more % , I just them to acknowledge the F--- problems they have cause, but money never hurt's.

We all try to live as long as we can, Thank You for service and GOD bless

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philip Rogers , I do not take lightly of your condition's or do I want to disagree with you. You right i don't understand why I care, but I do :mellow: !!! I thank you for you,my chicken is burning good night !

Edited by SP4RVN1971

I understand your problem with this. ED from PTSD happen's and secondary DMII, a mental shutdown is very sad thing. If you have your muscle are cut out for PC and have mental shutdown and this dosn't allow you to have secondary to PC. If you don't understand, when I don't understand why they would give ED secondary to PTSD. Most of my AO condition's does not stop me from working, they do not pay me for loss work, it's to pay my cost of bill's

I don't wamt any money or more % , I just them to acknowledge the F--- problems they have cause, but money never hurt's.

We all try to live as long as we can, Thank You for service and GOD bless

• HadIt.com Elder

... Ratings are based on the loss of income they may cause.

pr

"... Ratings are based on the loss of income they may cause."

You nailed it pr... Therein lies the flaw in the cornerstone of the VA disability rating system. Laid down many generations ago...

jmho...The VA's draconian approach to disability rating leaves the "quality of life" issues in the dust.

Only when Congress acknowledges the true "loss of quality of life" that accompanies loss of income, will the problems that you have stated, 'SP4RVN1971', be addressed, and some relief be found.

Until then, our best chance of finding justice for our sacrifice on behalf our civilian countrymen, is to keep breathing...

Best wishes,

C.B.

Edited by Commander Bob

"... Ratings are based on the loss of income they may cause."

You nailed it pr... Therein lies the flaw in the cornerstone of the VA disability rating system. Laid down many generations ago...

jmho...The VA's draconian approach to disability rating leaves the "quality of life" issues in the dust.

Only when Congress acknowledges the true "loss of quality of life" that accompanies loss of income, will the problems that you have stated, 'SP4RVN1971', be addressed, and some relief be found.

Until then, our best chance of finding justice for our sacrifice on behalf our civilian countrymen, is to keep breathing...

Best wishes,

C.B.

Commander Bob, I truly understand Phillip point, but if one person comp. for ED from secondary thatever- DMII OR PTSD. Then why would a person with PC with prostae removal not get it OR try to get it. I was told by another guy in HADIT to go for the % you can, and that's my point! Then I try to understand why the ED in any form is recognize. Send i had loss or non erection 2008 i can work., please help understand. Thank you