VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Ultimate Key That Opens The Door

Rate this question

Josh

Question

I can absolutely not believe it but I have just pulled out of my files a document that I just in the last hour realized I had. Anindependant review by a neurosurgeon that has never been submitted for anybodies review ever in the VA.... Totally forgot I had it because it had been packed away in a archive plastic Case.

Check these out Carlie and Berta, this is it.... the initial moves are over and will be decided in the final play on the game. Check these out!!!

post-300-0-76449800-1310166098_thumb.jpg

post-300-0-79831300-1310166102_thumb.jpg

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Thanks Carlie.....

My mind is flying in circles to get what is MOST important when sending in information.

You were well aware this was a cerebral infection that went wild and was left untreated for years.

What really hurt is for them to keep knocking at my character making it appear I was a drug crazed fool.

Nooooooooot!

Note I have many many docs that support this diagnosis and I am supposed to believe the Docs NEVER put 2 and 2 together.

Rediculous They knew or they would never have broken into my apartment and altered the records!

Carlie AFTER WHAT HAPPENED to me, there was an investigation by Forrest Sawyer of 60 Minutes CBS . At that point I was laid out in a Nursing home and never had contact with anybody. My Dad actually ask if I wanted to use the last funds I had in my account to buy a F'n Cometary Plot................. Noooooooooooooooooooo :excl:

post-300-0-23020900-1310399810_thumb.jpg

Carlie AFTER WHAT HAPPENED to others and me, there was an investigation by Forrest Sawyer of 60 Minutes CBS . At that point I was laid out in a Nursing home and never had contact with anybody. My Dad actually ask if I wanted to use the last funds I had in my account to buy a F'n Cometary Plot................. Noooooooooooooooooooo :excl:

Thanks Carlie.....

My mind is flying in circles to get what is MOST important when sending in information.

You were well aware this was a cerebral infection that went wild and was left untreated for years.

What really hurt is for them to keep knocking at my character making it appear I was a drug crazed fool.

Nooooooooot!

Note I have many many docs that support this diagnosis and I am supposed to believe the Docs NEVER put 2 and 2 together.

Rediculous They knew or they would never have broken into my apartment and altered the records!

I was labeled as a drug seeker from the get go many years ago...

I was in extremem agnoy and very sick ..

my intestines diseased, my back diseased,, and swollen limbs (skin)... but yet, the doctors that saw me, labled me as a drug seeker... I needed help[ badly to help with pain...

the blood tests and erays could not find th eproblems, and a lot of the time, at first the doctors refused to do the proper tests..

after being called a drug seeker to my face by countless doctors. (also doctors from the government when I lost the ability to work and applied for SSDI)

it turned out not only intestinal disease but pancreas disease,,, what they did to me is unforgivable the way sick people are treated... as a dying animal laying in it's waste in an alley,, I spent so many years so damned sick, suffering in agony and treated like $hit.

when I got sick on active duty, if my limbs and had not swollen and my blood pressure had not risen, they too would have treated me worse... but they too blew it badly and continued to have me work in contact with chemicals that helped cause and contributed to my illnessses...

then as a civilian, having helath insurance didn't sav eme from the ruination of my life, as the doctors at the HMO I paid for out of my pocket totally misdiagnosed me..

being misdiagnosed and being told and labeled in medical records tha tyou are a drug seeker... is a horrible miserable way to treat sick people, yet they got away with it...

I am too sick to be angry, but can't help being angry, ever time I am reminded of what happened to me and when I see it happen to others...

Edited by retiredat44