VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Should I Do Voc Rehab

Rate this question

ATVer

Question

I'm 40% S/C right now. I was wondering if i should enroll into voc rehab? I haven't worked since the end of 07, ptsd gets the best of me on a daily basis. I honestly don't think it will help me. I've applied for IU, got denied that, but have an appeal in. Any advice?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

The counselor said voc rehab is not for, but said if i wanted to i could still use my post 9-11 GI bill for school? I tried school once and had to quit because it was to much stress for me with what's going on day to day. What kind of miracle does he expect me to pull out of my hat to try again, i swear these people try to steer ya every which way but right! Will they send a letter saying voc rehab was denied?

This time they steered you in the right direction by suggesting your unemployable, which means exactly what John just said..TDIU

While your waiting for your appeal, you need to get the copy of the unemployable statement from voc rehab and have it submitted into your c:file so they can review it as part of your evidence. That is, if you havn't already done so. I wouldn't waste any time getting it submitted either!