VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Changing Vso

Rate this topic

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you wanting to also change the organization that reps you or just

the SO that is assigned to you ?

To change the organization that reps you, I would notify them and VA by mail.

Is there a reason you think changing will get you better help ?

Where will you change to and why them ?

To change - or fire - a VSO, use FA Form 21-22 http://www.vba.va.go...-21-22A-ARE.pdf .

How do i change service officers. The one i'm using, for lack of better words. SUCKS!

To change - or fire - a VSO, use VA Form 21-22 http://www.vba.va.go...-21-22A-ARE.pdf .

How do i change service officers. The one i'm using, for lack of better words. SUCKS!

I'm changing because the one i'm with now doesn't do anything for me, he tried to talk me out of appealing even, and i've pretty well done the majority of my claim myself. Plus everyone i talk to about him says they've had trouble with him too. The older gentlemen i've talked to tell me to go to the DAV, so i'm going to switch over to there, because anything is better then what i'm getting.

atver,

i was in a similar situation with a vso. his incompetence made me so irate that it made me delve into cfr laws etc pertaining to veterans rights. i read and read and did my own home work and got to a point where i told him what to do after carefully research. meanwhile he blew out of the organization. i then got real lucky and now have a very keen vso which i click with. looking back i should have requested another vso and still delved into veterans rights.

• HadIt.com Elder

Some of these VSO's will not take you if your claim is on appeal. They don't want to poach on each other's chicken coop. If you have been doing all yourself just keep on doing it. You are the one who is going to get the evidence anyway.