VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Letter From Varo St Petersburg, Fl

Rate this question

N4XV

Question

I think it is a certification letter from VA for obtaining free FL DV tags.

Basically states:

This is to certify that the records of the above-named honorably discharged veteran of the Armed Forces of the United States show that he has a service connected disability evaluated at 100 percent for purposes of compensation.

Letter dated July 16, 2011but post mark was July 22, 2011

The letter goes on with instructions on how to apply for the DV tags.

Have not yet received decision letter or retro info but hopefully within the next week or so.

• Answers 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Just wanted to up date everybody, big white envelope arrived this afternoon. Long story short I'm rated 100% P&T effective date July 30,1991. The letter and decision notice was only 17 pages not counting all the forms attached for extra bennies. So I guess I'll be covered under the 20 year rule as of tomorrow. I had some good cardiologists over the years that documented my heart condition very thoroughly so there was no question how sick my heart has been. They even threw in my bypass scar at 0%. They didn't forget to add my wife as a dependent on my claim either. Now just waiting on my ED claim to get finished.

Again, I want to thank you all for your kind words and help over the last 2 years.

• HadIt.com Elder

Send Tbird a donation to Hadit. Put the money some place safe. Great award but not great having DMII and IHD due to AO. I think you are at the 20 year mark for permanent disability rating plus your spouse will get DIC.