VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Health Conditions

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

The BIG question is should I keep VA updated with my health conditions or will they ask me for it? I heard of stories of Vet's losing their percentage and VET's having to go back to VA to get it increase again? I see my private Doctor's for PC, lymph node cancer, DMII, IHD, and PN, ETC,ETC.:wacko:

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

As long as your private records don't contradict your VA records I think it is OK. If VA says you have DMII and private doctor says you don't then that might be a problems down the road if you ask for an increase.

As long as your private records don't contradict your VA records I think it is OK. If VA says you have DMII and private doctor says you don't then that might be a problems down the road if you ask for an increase.

I would love for private Doctor's to say my cancer gone, and VA could keep their monies.

Would give back all monies I have ever received to have my health back. It is not necessay to send in medical records unless you have an active claim. Best of Luck.

My wife and I just had this very conversation this weekend. I keep a two-way path of document flow from private docs and VA records. I request a copy as I leave, wait, then fax in to my PCM's email/fax number. Seems to keep everything in balance.

Would give back all monies I have ever received to have my health back. It is not necessay to send in medical records unless you have an active claim. Best of Luck.

Tahnk you Sharon, God bless!