VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Very Surprise

Rate this question

maset22

Question

Thanks Hadit.com for all you have done. I was so surprise to find out I still had anxiety to even go to file for my claim. After many years in sessions and different therapy, I did not leave my house to file. I thought I had control, at least that minimum. Today is my last day of group therapy, before I start next week on prolong exposure. This is a way for me to calm down and maybe share with someone that can realize they are not alone. Wish me well, and I hope not to stumble on this journey. Dan

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

True! Knowledge is power but it takes wisdom and understanding to accurately use it. This site has encouraged me and given me a greater insight into the claims process. Take the comfort from all who have benefited from the expertise given at Hadit to us all in defense of our service. Thanks for your service.

Bro' Gate

You know the old saying about falling off the horse! I'm sure you know the rest. Hang in there my friend!

Thanks to all for you're reply and comfort. I did put in a claim yesterday, but as always there was a snag, the veteran assistant could not find my stressors, we found the diagnosis in axix 1 for PTSD on several papers, and the mention of the incidents with no explanation, but no srtessors. I call my Phycologist and mention what was told to me. He mention that all the paper work was sufficient, and He would had an addendum saying that all the "incidents did happened in Saudi Arabia" will that be enough? Or all will smooth out on the C&p portion of the process? As mention before I start Prolong Exposure next week. I am thinking I could make sure that Dr. Identify my stressors at that time. I just want to get it right. We did our part, just want them to do theirs, they are both fine Phycologist, but maybe not up to par with the lawyers on the claim side of the process. Dan