VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeals Decisions 38 Cfr 4.114

Rate this question

JT24usn

Question

Trying to find appeals decisions for 38 cfr 4.114. Combining 7328 20 percent and 7318 10 percent. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Asking for 40% overall evaluation for the two.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

CAVC site apparently won't save a specific search. So you'll have to enter 38 C.F.R 4.114 in the search window.

Back to the drawing board...

Got my rating decision back for my claim. Decision kept

My overall rating at 20%. No signs of malnutrition (even though I am deficient in D). Said my hypoglycemia was ok ( reading of 78 79 and 81)... They didn't even take into consideration my ha1c ( more accurate reading

If blood sugar) which was 3.5, 3.7, and 4.3 (low average is 4.5). I have to make sure I eat before working around the house or mowing, otherwise, I almost pass out. They also didn't even rake into the consideration of daily activities. Y

Whole days are scheduled around what I eat and where the nearest bathroom is. Great for a guy that is 34 and recently married, "gee honey can't eat there because I won'take it home in time to use the bathroom.". Nothing

Like a 34 year old sometimes not making it to the bathroom. I say 34 But this has been going on since 2001. Drs are now trying to help me our with cholestyramine, but the most it has dine

So far has got me from using the bathroom 4-6 times

A day to3-5 times, woo hoo. My wife, whom I've known for 5 going on 6 years, even put in a statement, but apparently didnt carry much weight. So, here I am getting ready to write my appeal. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Sorry about the rant, just figured asking to get bumped from 20 to 40 for two conditions would be

Cut and dry

V/r

T8r

• HadIt.com Elder

If I was you I would see a VA psychiatrist and see about getting evidence to file a claim for depression. Anybody with your problems has to be depressed to some extent. For instance, everyone I know with chronic back pain usually is depressed.