VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2 Upsetting News Stories

Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

I'd research it more. Someone may be stealing the morphine and either using it or selling it.

pr

I was recently in the emergency room where they offered me morphine for pain. I declined. However when I got a copy of the notes in the mail(always get a copy for every visit) it stated they gave me morphine. I wonder if this was a typo or if someone kept it?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd research it more. Someone may be stealing the morphine and either using it or selling it.

pr

No need to research it !

I'm one of those Florida vets -

I slid in there when Cool Breeze closed his eyes for just a moment

AND

grabbed the morphine : - )

This incident occurred right before I wrote a chart topping little song -

Don't worry - Be Happy.

• HadIt.com Elder

This goes to show that Druggies come from all walks of life. I have seen cases at the VA where a RN was giving the patients saline and shooting the Phentanol up herself. So druggies also work at the VA as well as the Post Office. My Gosh, they are everywhere.

It is not going to change. Too many of them in this land of milk and honey, or is that Silk and money.

Basser

• 6 months later...

I would impose the death penalty for anyone caught stealing the morphine from someone in pain that neded that mophine to help the suffering be less... pain is the worst things a person can go through... I have suffered for at least 22 years in severe pain, and have been through time when it was at the highest peak possible, a full 10 out of ten on the pain scale and screaming for help for long periods of time, so bad that diluadid was ineffective that was running in liquid form into my veins through a pump.. i have had to go through withdrawls when my pain meds were shorted or were not given to me in time with long delays caused by people who had no clue..

I wonder if the claims people will bother to read everything, this time around after my dro hearing which was in 2010, it's all in my records.. they surely didn't bother to read a damned thing the first , 2nd, and 3rd time... and didn't read the info 20 years ago the first clam process..

in fact the usaf refused to read my doctors orders when they personel office sent me to work with chemicals after the doctors had put in my records that I shoul dnever work with petroleum chmicals because of illness.. but the personel office sent me to work with chemicals anyways.. which proved my medical records and orders were eithe rnot read of not taken seriously,,, these are the medical records, and smr's that the va claims people didn't read which in turn they denied me and cauised me to go through appeals,, I have them dead int heir own tracks for not following orders when I was on active duty, causing me great bodily injury and a disease causing my impending death by an incurable disease.. fro further chemical contact for long periods of time with soaked skin and clothing..

IMHO

Edited by retiredat44