VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Just Think The Whole System Is Shoot

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

NOW I HAVE POSTED HERE ABOUT AMC DOING THER OWN THING.BUT IS IT ME OR DOES THE AMC SEEM TO NOT EVEN BE PART OF VA.

BVA WILL TELL YOU THEY DONT HAVE JURDITION OVER THEM. BUT THEY REMANED CLAIM TO THIS PLACE

ON E BENFITS IT DOESNT EVEN SHOW WHEN YOUR CASES IS SEND THERE. RO TIME LINE IS SHOW NOT REMANDS TO AMC.

THEY DONT ANSWER THE IRIS THE 1800 PUT IN AND THE 1800 WILL TELL YOU THEY CANT DO NOTHING BUT E MAIL THE AMC

THEY DONT HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL

THEY TELL YOU TO FAX OR MAIL THINGS. I DID A NOD A YEAR AGO AND THEY STILL WILL NOT ANSWER

NOW I HAVE BEEN GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH AMC. CLOSED MY 18 YR PENDING APPEAL THAT GOT GRANTED. GAVE ME 0% EFFECTIVE 2007. AND THIS WAS THE FIRST RATING I EVERY HAD ON THIS ISSUE.

DID A CUE AND THERE WAS AND INFORMAL IU CLAIM FOUND IN THE RECORD.BVA REMAND TO AMC TO DEVELOP FROM 1994-2001. I HAVE IU IT WAS GRANTED BY DRO ON APPEAL 2001. IS THIS NOT A EFFECTIVE DATED ISSUES.

MY RECORD HAS BEEN SEND OUT 8 TIME I HAD TWO DIFFER COMP EXAM AND NOW MY CASES IS DEFFERED.

2001 I FOUND HADIT I DID MY OWN PAPERS.VA TREATED IT AS AN INCREASE RATING CLAIM. ON APPEAL THE DRO GRANTED ME 60% FOR NECK ISSUES AND IU. I HAVE NOT WORK SINCE 1994.

EVERYTHING EFFECTIVE 2001 THE DATE I PUT IN THE PAPER.

AS IS SAY HERE I WAIT TO 2007 TO DO MY CUE CLAIM SO THEY COULD NOT MESS WITH THAT DECISION.

I DID A CUE OF MY CLAIM FROM SERVICES IT MADE IT TO BVA THEY DISSMISED MY CUE STATED MY CLAIM HAVE BEEN IN APPEAL STATUS SINCES 1994 THE RO NEVER CRETIFY MY APPEAL TO THE BOARD. AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN AND APPEAL DECISION MADE ON THESE CLAIMS.

I WOULD THINK THAT A CUE RIGHT.

NO GRANTED ME 10% FOR MY NECK1994-2001 AND REMANED THE INFORMAL IU CLAIM FROM 1994-2001. AND GRANTED MY ELBOW I BROKE IN SERVICES THAT HAD BEEN DENIED IN 1994. I POINT OUT PRESUMATION OF SOUNDESS THAT WHAT GOT IT GRANTED.

AMC HAS HAD MY FOLDER FOR 2YRS AND NO ONE WILL HELP.

THEY WHY I DONT TRUST THEM VSO BECAUSE WHY DID ANYONE SEE THIS IN 1994 OR 2001 WHEN THEY HANDLE MY CASE.

OH YEAH WHEN I DID THE CUE THE VSO GOT MAD AND WITHDRAW DURING MY APPEAL OF THE CUE. SO IT COULD BE HARD TO GET ANY VSO TO HELP.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT AGAIN JUST GOT A CALL AND TOLD WE WILL HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK DONT HAVE YOUR FOLDER INFRONT OF ME. GOT THIS CALL ABOUT 10 TIMES DURING THIS.

CALL VA HOSIP TO FIND THEY SEND FOLDER BACK 3 MONTH AGO. LADY SAY CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY KEEP SENDING IT TO THEM.

GUESS I GOT ALEAST A YR LEFT OF THEM PLAYING I WILL NOT MESS THIS UP THAT OWE ME.

LAST THING. THEY HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT TAKE THE NOD ON ELBOW CLAIM I GOT ABOUT 15 IRIS AND FAX FROM BUFFALO RO TO AMC ABOUT THIS.

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I agree with Carlie. AMC is the "black hole" where once your claim gets sucked in there, it does not come out. I found out AMC is the same thing as your RO.

AMC = EXCUSE TO DELAY

If your claim is at the AMC for 18 months or more, with little or no progres, then you should consider filing a Writ of Mandamus.

Do you have a lawyer?

OH I FORGOT NO IT WAS REMANED AMC ONCE SAT THERE A YR THAN DENIED. SENT BACK BVA FOR ONE MONTH AND REMANED BACK TO AMC BEEN 6 MORE MONTHS.

ALL THIS FOR SOMETHING I HAVE ALREADY. AND INFORMAL CLAIM FOUND IN THE RECORD.

COULD SOMEONE POSTED HOW AND INFORMAL CLAIM FOUND IN THE RECORD DURING A CUE CLAIM IS TO B HANDLE.

I NO NOT THIS WAY.

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have IU now since 2001 and there was evidence of an unadjudicated IU claim in your file from 1994 I think the BVA would decide if you were entitled to IU retro to 1994. If you have solid evidence you were unemployable in the record along with the 1994 IU claim they should make your IU retro to 1994. If they don't I would hire a lawyer to go after it. That is 6 years of IU retro which is over 150,000.

Yes=John is right- this needs a lawyer's help----

I deal with Buffalo too as yulookin does and this RO is awful.

They would have never withheld my retro on my last award if I had a lawyer for that claim.

As it was-I had to pressure the General COunsel to get my money.It added almost a year to the awarded claim.

When General COunsel sent them the exact same reg I had sent to them warranting the retro- then they put the check in the mail.

I sure hope NVLSP takes note of their continued years of errors and arbitrary responses to me, when they review my AO claim.

Probably everyone at Buffalo RO should have a lawyer.