VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Iu Filed When I Was Incarcerated

Rate this question

Airman INGCO

Question

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

You don't want the VA to believe you are an anti-social personality disorder because they don't compensate that problem. From reading your posts I don't think you will have that problem. Try and stay out of trouble because you won't get compensation if you are in prison. What kinds of meds are you on now? Does the VA know that you believe you are being groomed to be a CIA assassin? I would be sure they know about this. It might help you get the urgent care you need. I don't think you are a psychopath.

• HadIt.com Elder

I can't answer about how long VA will take to pay you since you have not been SC'ed as TDIU or 100% yet. Has you father tried to get a lawyer to help with the mortage reduction of payments? There is a law firm named KEL that does that stuff right here in Florida. They are on TV constantly.

Airman INGCO - you can go here and check foreclosures in Marion County fl, http://www.marioncountyclerk.org/public/index.cfm?Pg=ForeclosureSales check and see if your on the list usally takes 5 months or longer in Marion County...I live in The Villages FL Marion county, and knew some friends that had a house foreclosed in Belleview it took them 6 months just for the paperwork!!!