VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hearing Date

Rate this question

navydoc2

Question

Finally I received my letter informing me of a hearing date with an alj. I was wondering what advice if any that you can share about how to deal with it. What to expect is it adversarial like a C&P exam. I am told there will be a vocational expert there. I'd like to know what job she says I can do where you can pass out and have seizures. Its not til December so I can feel my anxiety building already. Thanks in advance.

/doc

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Finally I received my letter informing me of a hearing date with an alj. I was wondering what advice if any that you can share about how to deal with it. What to expect is it adversarial like a C&P exam. I am told there will be a vocational expert there. I'd like to know what job she says I can do where you can pass out and have seizures. Its not til December so I can feel my anxiety building already. Thanks in advance.

/doc

navy,

Why exactly - did SSA deny?

What exactly - is stated in your VBA rating decision to support an evaluation of 100% SC ?

navy,

Why exactly - did SSA deny?

What exactly - is stated in your VBA rating decision to support an evaluation of 100% SC ?

Carlie SSA denies me twice because, they said that although I could not do my job that I was doing. I could do something less stressful and complex.

The VA rated me TDIU in feb '09, I was then granted P&T, in July '10. I would like to know what job I can do where I pass out?

Carlie SSA denies me twice because, they said that although I could not do my job that I was doing. I could do something less stressful and complex.

The VA rated me TDIU in feb '09, I was then granted P&T, in July '10. I would like to know what job I can do where I pass out?

navy,

Is SSA aware of all medical issues that VA granted IU for?