VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd

Rate this question

cbtvet

Question

Got a call from my varo. my claim he said was ready to be rated. 1 detail needed attention which i clarified. . he then told me he thought i would not be disappointed with the results . can someone other than the rater know or is this guy just guessing .

Edited by cbtvet

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Notice he said he didn't think i would be dissappointed with the results. that in it's self could set me up for a disappointment. Anyone care to guess a percentage that would meet or exceed the average vets expections. ptsd,ihd,bladder cancer,tinnitus.

• HadIt.com Elder

He probably means you are service connected for PTSD. That is the biggest victory you will ever have. Now the rest will be bumping up the percentage. Who knows what the rating will be based only on that guy's statement.

Having been through this I am a believer in the raters. Based on my C&P exam debacle, it was evident the rater took all the other evidence and made the obvious decision. Like john999 said, getting SC'd is the big one. Now my treatment and meds are paid for, which his what I wanted. Hopefully getting it bumped up is in progress. Hang in there and welcome home.