VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Psycotic Disoder And Ptsd Lower Back And Knee

Rate this question

Psycotic disorde

Question

Allright i have a claim for PTSD and Psycotic disorder back and knee. I started my claim in march 22 2010 and my claim has just moved to descison then 4 days later went to Notification phase. so i call the 1800 number they told me my claim was rated on september 12 right. the next day yesterday i long on ebenefits and surprisingly it went back to the decesion phase. well i called them today they told me that my claim was sent back for corrections and was rated again on the 15. so i checked today and it was still in decision even though its already been rated. what im worried about is they going to deny me. its been 17 months now my unemployment is almost up heck i even sent a hardship packet in they got all the evidence so i need an opinion.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

just looked at my claim status 6pm today it said notification i was happy right. at 151am checked to make sure it said development phase very wierd checked lettter generator at ebenefits got a verification of benefits wierd right. it said i was service connected for 70 percent net amount 1228.00 and i thought i was supposed to get an additional 200 for my wife cause shes a dependent wierd i thought i was going to get 100 but 70 okay but why did i get aletter saying i was service connected but claim status shows developmental shoudnt say closed

• HadIt.com Elder

If you are unable to work 60% can lead to 100% TDIU. Don't wait for VA to make award make sure you ask for TDIU and ask that it be effective with any new rating.

Good Luck

Hadit TDIU experts if I am wrong please let us all know.

• HadIt.com Elder

You know if you have a psychotic disorder that is in at least partial remission the VA often rates a vet as 50-70%. If you are 70% for psychotic disorder most of those people can't hold a job so TDIU is the plan.

well how do you get tdiu you know. i been reading the sucess stories one of them said they didnt even ask for tdiu and they got it. and if i guess ask are the screw my original rating thats what im worried about. i stayed up all night cause it said development phase but had the letter called them 10 and they said you blah blah claim development phase but then i told them i got the letter he looked and said your right you did but he couldn't look up the retro pay said it wasn't released i wish said 100 percent i don't care about id cards cause i already have tricare and id cards when the military retired me.

My claim for my dependent and tdiu are closed as of yesterday. I looked at letter generator and now its says still 70 pecent but with dependents. So it is 1380 but im guessing i dindt get tdiu cause would it say 2800 but under the claim says decision has been sent and development letter has been sent. I wonder what is a development letter is maybe i did get it.