VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-mail The Va ?

Rate this question

Wings

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Does anybody know if you can send e-mail regarding claims questions. I called the VA 1-800# Friday, and they told me my 14 month old NOD has gone to some people that schedule hearings. In my NOD I asked for a DRO review. I want to e-mail them rather than write a postal letter . . . is this even possible??? ~Wings

P.S. My claim's at the Oakland VARO.

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Wings

I emailed the VA recently about a claim and I got a response. Not the response I wanted but it was on subject.

• HadIt.com Elder

lol I have had that same experience. They are pretty good at e mailing you back within a day or two. Like John said it usually isn't what you want to hear either. But at least they talk about what you e mail them about unlike some congressmen and senators I know, I e mail them about the VA and I get a letter saying they support a free internet or some other garbage that has nothing to do with what I wrote them about.

• HadIt.com Elder

Good, this sounds like it's gonna be FUN :unsure: How do I go about getting an email address for the Oakland VARO ??? :D

Guest anfrnkie
Good, this sounds like it's gonna be FUN :unsure: How do I go about getting an email address for the Oakland VARO ??? :D
i just caller the va and asked for their fax number,i always send everything by fax amfrankie

• HadIt.com Elder
i just caller the va and asked for their fax number,i always send everything by fax amfrankie

Sorry, No FAX machine here ;-)