VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Polypharmacy

Rate this topic

John999,

Thanks for the advice. I never really thought about that. I like the medical malpractice type theme because in 2008 I went to the VA Urgent care due to headaches, they there dx'd me with migrains and from the CT said I had some white spots which they thought were TIA's, my wife was with me, the VA never said anything about follow up with PCP or Neuro to address these issue. VA Urgent care did give me zomig........which you are not to have if you have uncontrolled blood pressure (which is myself).

On another note, when I was in the pain clinic they clowns kept giving me ETODOLAC (NSAID), I told the nurse twice I cannot have it due to an upper GI Bleed ongoing. You know I had to get a letter from my GI doctor for them to stop this medicine.....I never went back for what ever medicine they were going to replace it with but it was a shame.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I was not talking about a claim appeal. I was talking about an appeal of a decision made by your VA Doctors. I am amazed at how few Veterans know that any decision made can be appealed there are just different routes to take.