VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Exam

Rate this question

LIL-ROB

Question

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Maybe, but if it is at the rating board they probably have enough from your recent surgery to make a decision. However, the VA may want a C&P just to see where you are now. I would think they would want to see how you have or have not recovered. Usually, if it is at the rating board they have all they need to rate it, but who knows with these guys. If you are looking for a date when you claim will be done nobody can tell.

Just had my C & P today for IHD. The Dr. doing it was a Family Dr. and it lasted about 20 minutes, asked a few questions and listened to my heart with stethascope.

That was it. Now I wait to find out the result, again. Had medical reports from various civilian doctors sent to VARO, including my civilian heart doctor and family physician. Hope I can post results in Success Stores in a few months. Will get a copy of the C & P through FOIA in a few weeks to see what was put in it. Have had 2 other C & P exams that were successful, hopefully this one will be too. Not sure this is in the right place to put this, pretty new to posting here, although I've been collecting good advice as guest for over a year.

Edited by Harv