VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Assistance With Program

Rate this question

ply

Question

My classes online have begun but I still need materials ordered and I have not gotten any communication with my VRC. I simply can't get a hold of him to order my

books and he already knows that my classes have started but has made no effort to get the books needed or responded to my emails and calls.

I feel like I'am being set up for failure, I haven't even received my stipend from last semester when I was under a different counselor. Is this really how this program operates?

What the hell is going on? My classes have started and I still have no books

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Your school- whether online or traditional college should have a VA counselor on site or accessible via email or phone.

In my experience this is the way Voc Rehab should work-it is the school's VA liason and counselor who handles the books and other stuff.

When you say VRC I assume you mean the VA person.

," I haven't even received my stipend from last semester when I was under a different counselor"

Say what????

This is ridiculous.

"Is this really how this program operates?"

Absolutely not.

You need to contact the school's VA counselor as well as their Financial Aid officer.

Thanks for the replys.

Cooter, that's a negative I've spoken to people in the office and they say the counselor has just been sitting in his office ignoring all phone calls. I haven't even been paid my stipend from a previous semester when that counselor quit in the middle of my semester without even informing me!!!!! LEFT ME HANGING!!!!!! NOW I"M LEFT HANGING AGAIN!!! I HATE THESE PEOPLE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE! They shouldn't have approved enrollment in classes if they were going to do this to me!