VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Iom Ao Update

Rate this question

Berta

Question

• Answers 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

John, WOW are you a Doctor, You almost hit on the nose! Yes I have chronic pain disorder and a little depression, OK a lot of depression. I need to file the chronic pain. The problem I file for so much, I'm lost in the paperwork. The E-benfit suck, I get lost in the black hole. In fact I will call the 1-800 for a up date. I get a CT scan every 3 month with MD Anderson for my cancer, but not legs.Yes I have IHD, and had carotid artery tested about 40% block which my doctor said is normal for the condition I have. The PN in my hands are firing as type. No I do not have private podiatrist, all I need is another doc :wacko:

Hello Spar and John,,,

I believe you may just want the secondary as it will fly faster than the being primary if thats what has already been adjudicated. John is right , that the VA normally low balls the ratings schedular and you could get as much as 30 percent for uppers and lowers another 30 percent. Definitely file and if you have a rating that is too low then appeal for the higher rating . I did not see that in your post but do not know your case well enough to recommend. It will take a doctor IME or IMO and maybe a retest of the EMG and Needle Nerve Conductivity which is painful as you know. Both John and I have PN though I am not servive connected as of yet , hopefully I can outlive the raters.

Having Pain and Depression is normal for the PN and each is a claim that can be service connected but needs to be filed. Again John and I are familiar with your symptoms. I have PN in both legs , feet , both arms and hands so I am still waiting to see if I can win the claim and get a rating. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

Capt. well definitly you both have more knowledge. I have been tested for PN with my nero doc. The Needle Nevre Conducttivity test for legs and hands. Va has already rated me for both legs 20%. VA is also looking at GRD gastroesphageal Reflux Desease secondary to DMII. and of coarse why my left leg is 2" smaller than my right. And there is more, but i'm tired

Oh, yes live long and never give up!

God Bless