VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Old C & P Exam

Rate this question

NJBB62

Question

I filed in May 2011 for TDIU, had my C & P in June 2011 and has been in the decision phase since then, I looked yesterday and under the Exam they have my old C & P exam dated 2006 -08-08,

does this mean they are going back to my original claim. I was awarded 60 % for severe coronary artery back in 2006. You all have been great and I thank you for all your help.

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

Ok Just wondering, they updated everything else on E-benefits back in July and Iris told me they had all my paperwork and C&P exam, but for some reason they listed my old exam from 2006.

• HadIt.com Elder

NJ

I think your claim is moving at light speed for the VA. You filed in May and had a C&P in June. That is fast. Did the C&P exam say you were unable to work solely due to your SC disability? If so then you are probably home free.

J,

I had my CP exam and the doc wrote

"as a result of the veteran's significant coronary history and residual of chronic stable angina, he would be unable to hold positions in either sedentary or active employment."

He also told them to look at my Hypertension, which is service connected but at 0%, Due to blood pressure 155/96 while on three blood pressure meds.

I know allot of people say St. Pete is slow but mine seems to be moving at a good pace.

All of you here at Hadit are great, I would have never known about TDIU. Have not been able to work since 2002.

Thanks.