VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Vbm

Rate this question

john999

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I got my 2005 VBM today, but I had asked for the 2006 edition. I called LexisNexis and they are sending me the 2006 and told me to keep the 2005. Just from looking at a number of topics I see how badly represented I have been by the service organizations. The VA simply ignores most of the rules in CFR 38 until someone catches them. Every one of my decisions has errors.

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Is it just me or does it seem that the VA really gets a big chuckle when a desperate Veteran requests a Congressional investigation?

Of all the remedies I have seen work perhaps the best would be the Law Suit that requires them to do their job and second to that would be Presidential Inquiry when Bill Clinton was President.

Don't get me wrong I think for most part the Courts and the Democrats and Republicans have all failed Veterans and you can toss into the heap the self serving Service Organizations. The whole system needs a big overhaul.

• HadIt.com Elder

I wonder if the American people know or care that the people who serve to protect them are cheated and mistreated by the military and the VA when they become disabled? That is my reason for supporting a draft so that everyone would be subject to this system and not just a few unlucky souls. If every mother's son and daughter had to serve I think there would be pressure to change the VA. If the children of senators, presidents and congressmen had to carry a rifle the VA really would have the best care in the world.